2021 Chrysler Pacifica Gets the Ultimate Endorsement From PARENTS Magazine
2021 marks the second consecutive year in which the Chrysler Pacifica earns the ultimate endorsement from PARENTS magazine with a spot on its Best Family Cars list. As a Best Family Car honoree, the Chrysler Pacifica leads its segment as the most awarded minivan over the course of the last five years. As of April 2021, the Chrysler Pacifica boasts more than 145 honors and industry accolades since its launch as a minivan. The Pacifica is slated to be highlighted in the May issue of PARENTS magazine, in its Best Family Cars 2021 feature and online at Parents.com/bestcars. In 2020, the Pacifica Hybrid earned PARENTS’ “Best Eco Pick” distinction, reflecting its dominance as the first and only plug-in hybrid minivan available.
High-tech performance, convenience, and safety features weigh heavily when it comes to PARENTS Best Family Cars 2021 rankings. PARENTS magazine examined vehicles across numerous segments, including minivans, crossovers, family sedans and two- and three-row SUVs. PARENTS experts were tasked with testing over 50 cars — all new-model vehicles that aced industry standard safety tests. From those initial 50 vehicles, a total of 24 made the cut because they pass test drive standards along with car-seat compatibility requirements. Designated safe and efficient, the 2021 Chrysler Pacifica earns its slot on PARENTS list of Best Family Cars 2021.
- Stow ‘n Go in-floor storage bins give families space for keeping school books, toys, groceries and more.
- Stow ‘n Vac helps clean up any messes with an extendable vacuum cleaner on the go.
- All-new FamCAM is an interior camera that allows parents to view child seat occupants and even zoom in on passengers for good measure.
- The new UConnect 5 infotainment system makes its debut in the 2021 Pacifica with a 10.1-inch touchscreen — the largest in its class — as well as many other connected services and features.
- Uconnect Theater availability offers prospective buyers the opportunity to upgrade and have rear-seat entertainment which includes built-in games and available Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Available all-wheel-drive keeps families safe on the road regardless of weather conditions, and makes for an ultra-smooth ride experience when paired with the minivan’s class-exclusive Stow ‘n Go seating.
The Chrysler Pacifica was redesigned for the 2021 model year. The minivan now features a more sculpted, athletic and modern exterior, borrowing design cues from SUVs as the segment continues to soar in popularity. Additionally, the Chrysler Pacifica was also designed with families in mind and it comes with plenty of family-friendly features. Like we mentioned prior, Chrysler offers the rear-seat Uconnect Theater as an add-on, giving buyers the best family entertainment in its class, along with the most built-in games. Arguably the most technologically advanced minivan in its segment, the 2021 Pacifica features the all-new Uconnect 5 infotainment system as standard.
Uconnect 5 not only includes the largest touchscreen in its class, it also operates five times faster than the preceding system and it even includes Amazon Alexa capabilities as well. The Pacifica also comes with new segment-first USB Type C ports that can charge devices up to four times faster than traditional USB outlets. The top-tier Pinnacle trim is also all-new and takes minivan luxury to new heights with its integrated Ultra console, premium quilted Nappa Caramel leather upholstery and matching second-row lumbar comfort pillows — yet again another minivan first!
Check out the 2021 Chrysler Pacifica inventory at Hollywood Chrysler Jeep and schedule your test drive today! Follow Hollywood Chrysler Jeep on social media to stay up to learn more about Chrysler’s ongoing innovation.
Photo Source/Copyright: Stellantis