Pricing Announced for the All-new 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392
Not one to shy away from a challenge, Jeep heard its enthusiasts demands for a V8-powered Wrangler model and the automaker more than delivered. The 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 is powered by a 6.4-liter V8 engine that generates 470 horsepower and 470 lb-ft. of torque. Jeepers will also enjoy a wide range of premium standard features, including a sport steering wheel with shift paddles, a functional hood scoop, a full-time 4×4 system , leather-covered performance seats among other features. The 2021 Jeep Wrangler rubicon 392 has a starting MSRP of $73,500 (plus destination fee).
“Our Jeep enthusiasts asked us for a Wrangler powered by a V8 engine, and we listened. The result is the quickest and most powerful Jeep Wrangler yet, loaded with standard off-road performance features that make this Jeep Wrangler incredibly capable of covering the most rugged terrain. This new Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 broadens the meaning of Jeep Wrangler 4×4 capability and gives off-road enthusiasts something they can’t get anywhere else backed by the factory: V8 performance and a 0-60 time of 4.5 seconds,” said Jim Morrison, Vice President, Jeep North America.
Not only is the 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 powered by a standard 392-cubic-inch, 470-horsepower V8 engine, it also comes with two other Wrangler exclusives we mentioned prior:
- There’s the functional hood scoop addition that’s connected to the tri-level Hydro Guide air intake system that continuously feeds the engine cooler outside air and has the capacity to separate water — up to 15 gallons per minute — so the Wrangler Rubicon 392 can take water fording to new heights with a max of 32.5 inches deep.
- Buyers also enjoy an active dual-exhaust mode that’s responsible for that unmistakable sound of V8 power. Designed to engage automatically, the system opens valves in the exhaust system while handling higher engine loads to reduce overall exhaust back pressure as well. The driver can also engage the system with the press of a button if necessary.
Additional changes on the 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 include a 2-inch factory lift, unique suspension geometry, FOX high-performance shocks, upgraded frame rails, and heavy-duty brakes. There’s also a new innovative feature that helps the engine master slow-speed descents without requiring the driver to ever use the brake pedal. In fact, the revised transmission, along with a 48:1 crawl ratio, work in tandem to manage the vehicle’s speed, even when descending. On the inside, the 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 comes standard with leather seats with bronze Rubicon 392 stitching, and a performance steering wheel with wheel-mounted paddle shifters — a Wrangler first. The latest Uconnect infotainment system projects on a standard 8.4-inch touchscreen and comes with the brand’s Off-road Pages feature where drivers can monitor their Wrangler’s pitch, roll, altitude, drivetrain power distribution, GRP coordinates and much more.
The 2021 Wrangler Rubicon 392 also includes features such as:
- Cold Weather Group
- LED Lighting Group
- Remote proximity entry
- Safety Group
- Advanced Safety Group
- Steel Bumper Group
- Leather interior
- Body-color flares
- Infotainment Group
- HD electrical switch bank
- Body-color hardtop
Jeep Wave Customer Care Program
What’s the Jeep Wave Program?
A program designed to provide Jeep brand vehicle owners with exclusive 24/7 support, either via phone or online. A special package of benefits improves the ownership experience and functions as a way to support people’s loyalty to the Jeep brand.
Jeep Wave Program Benefits
- Exclusive owner support
- Maintenance services
- Trip interruption protection
- VIP treatment at special events nationwide
- Access to an exclusive Savings Network that offers Jeep owners $500 worth of savings year-round
Things to Know
- Each Membership is linked to one specific VIN — protection and benefits are both singular.
- Members can have an unlimited amount of memberships as long as there’s a qualifying vehicle associated with said membership.
- The membership lasts two years when purchasing a new Jeep vehicle, while the one offered to buy-in owners is good for one year only and begins on the date of purchase.
- Yes, the Jeep Wave Program membership is renewable via the Buy-In option. Owners will be notified of their upcoming expiration via snail mail and on their online account as well.
- The membership — along with its benefits — is considered null and void if the vehicle is sold before the term expires.
Let The Jeep Experts at Hollywood Chrysler Jeep answer any questions you may have about the Jeep Wave Program. Visit us at Hollywood Chrysler Jeep to get behind the wheel of one of the most iconic SUVs, none other than the 2021 Jeep Wrangler. If rugged style is not your thing, you can always ride in comfort with the luxurious 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee instead. Schedule your test drive today!