‘17 Jeep Renegade is a Loved CUV
Jeeps are awesome cars for those with an adventurous side. The newest Jeep, the Renegade, joined the lineup just a few years ago and has grown in popularity ever since. The Renegade may be smaller and have a different body style than most other Jeeps, but it still encompases the aggressive appearance and capabilities look Jeeps have always had. Plus, the Jeep Renegade is very affordable.
The 2017 Renegade lineup consists of seven trims. For the 2017 model year, Jeep has made some simple design changes and people and reviewers are loving them. In fact, even very reputable vehicle reviewing companies like AutoBlog, Car and Driver, Kelley Blue Book have given the ‘17 Renegade great reviews and it even scored a five-star rating from AutoBlog! Here’s why:
- It’s a CUV with Incredible capabilities both on and off-road.
- Upscale, good-looking, and comfortable cabin with plenty of space.
- It has a classic Jeep look with its own twist and personality.
- The Renegade is equipped with plenty of standard and optional user-friendly technology.
- Great handling and impressive fuel economy for both the base 1.4-liter 4-cylinder engine and the upgraded 2.4-liter Tigershark I4 engine.
Interested in test driving a Jeep Renegade for yourself? Come on down to Hollywood Chrysler Jeep any day Monday through Sunday! Or, check out our large Jeep Renegade inventory online here.
Photo source: Harley Rothfeld