2020 Chrysler Pacifica and Pacifica Hybrid Highlights
The Chrysler Pacifica and Pacifica Hybrid continue to reinvent and revolutionize the minivan segment with their unprecedented levels of versatility, technology, safety, body styling, and most important of all: functionality. Since its revamped introduction back in 2016 the Chrysler Pacifica has been awarded more than 100 industry honors and accolades. The Pacifica offers not only class-leading gasoline and hybrid powertrains, but it also boasts over 40 new minivan-first features. It’s no surprise that Chrysler as the inventor of the minivan is also the same company that continuously perfects the vehicle and its segment year after year.
The Pacifica Hybrid is currently America’s first and only hybrid minivan. From the 30 Plug-in Hybrid vehicles available in the U.S. market, the Pacifica Hybrid ranks as the fourth best-selling vehicle and the No. one best-seller among a total of 20 vehicles that offer a hybrid powertrain as an option. With more than 80 miles per gallon equivalent (MPGe) while in electric-only mode, along with an all-electric range of more than 30 miles and a complete combined range of more than 500 miles, the Pacifica Hybrid remains a standout vehicle option for those seeking fuel efficiency.
Like we mentioned earlier, Chrysler was the first automaker to introduce the minivan, now in its sixth generation. FCA currently boasts a total of over 115 minivan firsts. The company has sold twice as many minivans as any other manufacturer over the past 35 years, with a total of 14.6 million vehicles globally since 1983. The current Pacifica generation offers over 100 available safety and security features, including a Uconnect Theater rear-seat entertainment system, available 4G Wi-Fi, comfort and convenience technologies, and an exclusive Stow ‘n Go seating and storage system that’s ideally suited for today’s minivan-riding families.
New for the 2020 Model Year:
- The honeycomb grille pattern is now standard on Pacifica Hybrid models.
- Pacifica Touring L and Touring L Plus trims come standard with driver seat memory.
- There’s a new Red S Appearance Package available on the Pacifica Limited (both gas and hybrid) and it includes: a class-exclusive interior with Rodeo Red Nappa leather upholstery with Diesel Grey stitching and piping, along with Silver MEtal Brush hydro bezels on the instrument panel and door trim. There’s also a Red S liftgate badge, Gloss Black exterior finishes and Black Noise Chrysler wing badges with a Velvet Red insert. 20-inch wheels (18-inch on the Hybrid) come standard with a Black Noise finish. As for infotainment features, there’s a 20-speaker Harman Kardon premium audio system and a Uconnect Theater as well. Eight-passenger seating and trailer tow is standard on the gas-powered models, while seven-passenger seating and a tri-pane panoramic sunroof is standard on the Pacifica Hybrid.
- The Red S Appearance Package is available in the following six exterior paint colors – Brilliant Black Crystal, Billet Metallic, Maximum Steel, Granite Crystal Metallic, Bright White, and the all-new Ceramic Grey.
- The dual-pane panoramic roof is available on all Pacifica gas models with eight-passenger seating for the very first time.
- The Pacifica Hybrid Touring trim now features a standard universal garage door opener, an available Stow ‘n Place roof rack, and second-row sunshades.
- Second-row, one-touch windows now come standard on the Pacifica Hybrid Limited trim.
Follow Hollywood Chrysler Jeep on social media to stay up to date with the latest Chrysler news, including the recent introduction of the all-new Chrysler Voyager and the upcoming 2020 Chrysler Pacifica and Pacifica Hybrid.
Photo Source/Copyright: Chrysler