Wrangler, Pacifica Win Strategic Vision Total Quality Impact Awards
Similar to the J.D. Power Initial Quality Study, each year Strategic Vision surveys tens of thousands of people on their experience with their new vehicle and this year Jeep and Chrysler earned Total Quality Impact Awards in two vehicle segments.
This year’s study consisted of data from 42,000 participants that reported on vehicle problems, vehicle quality and overall vehicle enjoyment during the first 90 days of ownership of a new vehicle.
The Jeep Wrangler earned the Total Quality Impact Award in the small SUV class and the Chrysler Pacifica earned the same award in the minivan class. Here’s some vehicle highlights and why drivers love their vehicle.
Jeep Wrangler/ Wrangler Unlimited
- Standard 4×4 drivetrain and 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine on all models
- Signature removable doors, top and windows
- Great ground clearances on all models
- Iconic look
- Easy-to-use Stow ‘n Go seating storage system in the second- and third-row seats
- Modern tech on all models
- Sophisticated design on the interior and exterior of the vehicle
- One of the most fuel efficient minivans on the market
Come by Hollywood Chrysler Jeep to test drive both models and find out all of the reasons people love their vehicles.